Working closely on site in collaboration with our customers’ engineering teams is a key part of the overall service we provide.
Our certified engineers add their experience to both the hands-on, technical delivery and the validation execution required to:
- Install new equipment
- Retrofit to existing lines/machines
- Execute FATs at our facility or at a machine builder’s facility
- Execute SATs at the customer’s facility on arrival of the equipment
- Execute Installation IQ, OQ, PQ protocols to complete validation
- Conduct preventative maintenance visits to ensure uninterrupted uptime
The scope of work to be delivered, scheduling, logistics, communication, inductions etc. are agreed in consultation with the customer by our project management team.
For after-sales support, we provide Customer Service Packages that offer a combination of remote and on-site support as a proactive way to minimize disruption and loss of production.