Digital Work Instructions (DWI) are the solution to:
The solution lies in work instructions that are brain-friendly and easily accessible: allowing you to create, complete and perform in a visual, connected and smart way. Digital Work Instructions can convey guidance using appropriate amounts of text, images and video. Deploying these to devices, including tablets and wearables including smart glasses, makes important information more readily accessible than traditional printed manuals and folders.
• Version Control: Ensure that operators and technician only access the latest version
• Distribution Control: Share only to appropriate people or groups
• Approval Process: Submit your work instructions for review and approval
• Visual: Make your work instructions more understandable and brain-friendly by adding pictures, videos
• Mobility: Access all work instructions from smartphones, tablet or video headsets
• Languages: Translate and share your content in more than 100 languages
• Digital Forms: Build digital data collection forms directly into your work instructions, with similar functionality to many electronic batch record (EBR) systems.
• KPIs: Analyse the usage of your work instructions and make continuous improvements
We combine our domain expertise with the technology platform of Picomto to deploy and support DWI systems in multi-site, multi-national projects. The result is to deliver solutions for Life Sciences customers that unlock the full potential of Digital Work Instructions to drive efficiencies, compliance and worker engagement.
Connect Academy’s methods provide the human factors dimension of the deployment of a digital work instruction solution. This ensures that tacit knowledge in the form of SME expertise is captured and made available to less experienced end users. The Academy’s methods also ensure greater traction and engagement with end users and DWI creators.
We’ve been leading the way in the solutions we bring to customer problems and in the deployment of leading edge technologies for over 30 years.